Friday, May 3, 2013

What if the little mermaid became human in order to kill the prince?

That was the premise for a graphic novel I wrote and penciled back in high school and, frankly, it wasn't very good. I stashed it into a folder somewhere and went on with life, but the premise wouldn't leave me.

Fourteen years later, I dusted it off and here we are  - the tale of a mercenary mermaid and a deadbeat prince is on its way to being told.

This blog is, in large part, for my own sake. I want to be able to look back after this is done, remember how it happened and maybe learn from mistakes I made. And if others should be interested, too, then that's the ganache on the double chocolate cake. There will be mostly art here; don't be deterred by these wordy first posts. I provide pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment